Travel Top #2

I am in love with this princess tee pattern from Vogue! I used Custom Fit V8831 pattern with C cup front. It fit straight from the envelop except for a short back adjustment. I cut 18 for the shoulders and 20 for the waist. Princess seams are a bit fussy for a tee, but the… More Travel Top #2

Travel Top #1

I’m in BRAZIL!!! If you remember, way be here, I was planning to sew for my “summer” in Brazil. Here’s my first travel top. I was so busy sewing, I didn’t blog, but now I’m catching my clothes in action. For this top, I cut the shoulders size 18 and graded out to 20 at… More Travel Top #1